Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Making splashes

For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to wait until I designed my own blog layout and created a logo before I started writing posts. I realize now, that was a terrible idea. 

I can start writing posts right now, at this very minute and when things come together, they'll come together. So what if my blog isn't the prettiest out there? I want to write and share things so I'm going to. I'm jumping into the blogosphere head first and we'll see where it takes me.
I know my reasons for blogging will change as time goes on for now, I'll just share what I want to share and as I get feedback and see how much I enjoy certain types of posts, I'll change the way I write.

So, hello world! It's me, Andrea, and I can't wait to get to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment